Nationwide Drug Testing Programs
Third Party Drug Testing Administration (TPA) cannot be accomplished using a single, cookie-cutter solution. Anyone can administer a drug test, but not everyone can define and execute a comprehensive and affordable Drug Test Administration program for your business.
Customized Drug Testing Administration (TPA)
Our wide range of Third Party Drug Testing Administration Services (TPA) and locations enables us to offer flexible solutions that best fit your service needs and budget. We work with you to identify your needs and define a third-party drug testing administration program tailored to your business. You can count on us to:
- Develop drug testing protocols
- Communicate and confirm with each collection site to ensure full alignment and compliance
- Code protocols and events into the system
- Distribute service profiles
- Proactively monitor documentation and drug test results
- Expedite resolution of all issues
Drug Testing Administration Services (TPA)
We provide an extensive set of Third-Party Drug Testing Administration services and resources for your business.
- Access to over 35,000 testing locations across the US
- Extensive network of mobile collectors
- Expertise with federal and state regulations
- Full Compliance with DOT regulations
- Non-regulated testing in adherence of all applicable federal and state regulations
- Comprehensive consultation on testing options
- Detailed protocols and instructions given to all testing locations
- Client staff training
- Client online access to protocols
- Client online scheduling
- Real time updates on test schedules and results
- Proactive interaction with your Medical Review Officer (MRO) and testing location to ensure tests are reported in a timely fashion
- On line access to Test Results with real time status updates, pool run history and underlying test documents such as CCFs etc.
TPA for Your Business
To find out how we can provide a customized TPA program for your business, contact Drug Test Compliance today.